I took the leap and bought Air Pod Pros. Blame it on quarantine, overlapping conference calls and trying to multitask on said conference calls. I originally was going back and forth between the two different models. Finally got some intel from a friend who has had both that Air Pod Pros were the way to go, and pulled the trigger. Now would be a great time to tell you, that I over research any purchase (small or large), so found it a little shocking that I made such quick decision.
Long story short – I’m not a fan (enough so that I’m giving them to my husband, and y’all I’m frugal – so this is 1) a huge pick up for him and 2) speaks loudly about how I feel about them). Now let me give you my pro-con-pro (hello to all my former sorority girls out there) feedback.
They’re a nice headphone, which my husband will now be the lucky recipient of. But if you have small ears like me, stay away from them.
– Great Noise Cancelling Headphone with option to turn Noise Cancelling off
– Audio is improved over corded Apple Headphones that come with your phone’s purchase.
– Love the cordless feature. Honestly didn’t think it was necessary and laughed at myself a little for thinking I needed it, but it’s ruined me and I don’t think I could use a corded headphone again)
– Offers different sizes for in-ear piece
– Difficult to transition form noise canceling to transparent mode.
– They fall out of my ears if I’m doing anything other than sitting down.
– I accidentally end calls when trying to push the headphones back into my ears.
– Love the idea of them and will be giving Apple more of my money when I buy AirPods.