I just came home from a two week work trip in Europe where I packed in a carry-on. Yeah..I’m just as shocked- two weeks IN A CARRY-ON.
The trip spanned 5 countries – with varying temperatures from 40-65 degrees Fahrenheit. My luggage was made up of neutrals with a few prints/colors thrown in. When traveling, my goal is to always wear everything I packed. It can be difficult, but I think its a great goal to be more intentional in our daily wear and while traveling.
Here’s what I packed:
– Faux Suede Vest (Old: Anthropologie) // Similar
– Black Bodycon Midi Dress – Forever 21
– Grey Whisper Cotton Turtleneck – Madewell
– Black Parke Blazer in Wool Flannel – J Crew
– Juliette Collarless Sweater – Blazer – J. Crew
– Grey Muscle Tank Top – Madewell
– Olive Ruffle- Neck Sweater (Old: J. Crew) // Similar
– Black Long Sleeve Modal Blend Tee – Halogen – Nordstrom
– Everyday Chambray Shirt – J.Crew
– Black Long Sleeve Sweater (Old: T.J. Maxx) // Similar
– Curvy Slim Stretch Perfect Shirt in Banker Blue Strip – J. Crew
– 9″ Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans – Madewell
– 9″ Skinny Jeans – Madewell
– Birdcage Midi Skirt (Old: Target) // Similar: J. Crew Metallic Floral Print & J. Crew Botanical Bees
– Seamed Leggings – Halogen / Nordstrom
Work Out Clothes.
– Black Align Pant – Lululemon
– Runderful Long Sleeve – Lululemon
– Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew (Slate/White) – Lululemon
– Salutation Stash Pocket II 7/8 Tight in Powervita – Athleta
– Swiftly Speed Racerback – Lululemon