My go-to thanksgiving recipe is Miniature Pecan Pies. I base my recipe off the AllRecipes Pecan Pie Tarts. I don’t know what it is, but I love mini desserts – hopefully you will too!
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups chopped pecans
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 package of Pillsbury Pie Crusts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Spray mini cupcake tin with Pam
- Sprinkle flour on a clean surface.
- Roll out Pie Crusts with a rolling pin until it is ~1/16″ thick. Cut Pie crust by pressing the lip of a glass drinking onto the counter.
- Place mini pie crust in the tin
- In mixing bowl, cream together 1/4 cup butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. Hand fold in pecans. Fill each miniature pie crust half full.
- Bake for ~25 minutes or until fully cooked (test by poking with toothpick and the toothpick is removed clean).
- Place on cooling rack.