Marathon week is upon us!! While we all have our favorite work out gear, I’m sharing some of my favorite workout gear.
- Nathan’s Belt Trail Mix. Gives you the best of both worlds with storage and hydration.
- Lululemon Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew. Great for training or lounging on your couch.
- KT Tape. I honestly have never done research on the medical properties of KT Tape – but it works like a dream. I’ve been having some intense IT Band issues, one week I couldn’t finish 12 miles – next week I put KT Tape on and was able to knock it out with out any pain.
- Feetures! Socks. There is nothing like a long run with a new pair of socks, and these give you the best support. They aren’t cheap, and you wont be able to go back once you’ve worn them once – but your feet will thank you.
- Athleta Camo Contender Tights. Smooth like butter and actually stay up when on a long run.