Needing a gift for a newly engaged couple? The below list is a great place to start.
- BoxFox $40-75 – Send your friends a personalized gift box to friends and family. BoxFox offers prepacked curation, like the “For the Big Day” or “Something Blue“, or you’re able to build your own to fit your price point.
- Personalized Thank You Notes – The Engagement Season is one where you’re never ending writing Thank You Notes. I love to get people personalized Stationary saying something cute like “Thank you from the Future Mrs X”. Minted offers great personalized Stationary – here are a few I love: Marble Majesty / Hexagon / Simple Sprigs
- Bling Wipes $13 – Once you’re engaged, you will be SHOCKED at the amount of people who want to see the ring and stare at your hands. I became obsessed with manicures and keeping my ring cleaned. Bling Wipes are a great gift l to keep your ring looking shiny and new at all times.
- The Knot Wedding Planner Book $33– This book helps to keep you organized, guide you through the questions to ask vendors and answer a lot of questions that can feel overwhelming when looking through Pinterest.
- Sugarfina Bento Box $8.50-28 – I am a candy addict, especially gummies. Sugarfina offers precious Bento boxes where you can mix and match three different Candy Cubes as a gift. My favorite flavors are: Sugar Lips, Bubbly Bears, and Baby Champagne Bears.
- Mr and Mrs Rocks Glasses from Crate and Barrel $20– A cute way to celebrate the future Mr and Mrs with something they could use for a Wicked Old Fashion or to sip their morning OJ.